Warning: This is not a coffee-making gig!
At Flipeleven Creative, our interns don’t sit in the back corner alphabetizing documents or hide in the breakroom washing dishes.
Instead, our interns are part of the creative team from the day they walk in the door. They get their hands dirty. Take ownership of creative projects. Meet with clients and make creative decisions. Collaborate with our creative professionals, as an integral part of our awardwinning team.
We’re a small company that’s big on free thinking and the power of creativity. We demand the best of ourselves so we can deliver it to our clients. We’ll expect nothing less from you.
Do you have what it takes to be a “Fliptern?”
- Collaborate with the Lead Video Editor to assemble and edit story-driven videos.
- Design and create graphics and motion graphics under the guidance of senior artists.
- Mix and master audio to accompany client videos.
- Use Final Cut, Compressor, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Participate in project planning, storyboarding, and publishing.
- Enhance images with Photoshop.
- You must love visual storytelling!
- You must be a student at an accredited college or university and take this internship for credit.
- You must be available for a minimum of 10 hours per week for 10 weeks.
Interns who complete the internship will be paid $250. After completing a first semester internship, many of our interns are offered a second semester internship with hourly pay. Many then go on to work fulltime with Flipeleven Creative.
Internships can start immediately (for spring 2013 semester credit) or when school ends (for summer 2013 credit).
Submit your resume in PDF to email@example.com by February 14th, 2013.